Deni Ice Cream Maker
The Deni ice cream maker produces delicious soft serve ice cream. Here’s a helpful, quick overview of Deni and the ice cream machine models they offer.
The Deni soft serve ice cream maker is one of the most versatile ice cream machines on the market. This unique frozen dessert maker can turn out a smooth creamy dessert for even those with the most discriminating taste.
Whether your favorite indulgence is ice cream, slushes, or sorbets, turning fruit and other natural ingredients into your favorite frozen treat is easy with the special soft serve spout, making the Deni ice cream machine a must for every ice cream lover’s home!
Features of the Deni Ice Cream Freezers
2. Canister freezer freezes quickly and completely
3. Folding cone holder stand built in on base for easy dispensing
4. Special spout for serving soft serve with ease
5. Collapsible motor top for efficient storage
6. Sturdy base able to hold large bowls for sundaes
7. Can make 8 – 10 cones at a time
Deni Ice Cream Machines
Automatic Deni Soft-Serve Ice Cream Freezer 5540
- Automatic making for making soft serve ice cream at home
- Produces 1 quart of ice cream in less than 30 minutes with no salt or ice
- Soft serve spout for dispensing ease into cone or bowl; base holds cone
- Patented freezer canister with aluminum side to support the motor top
- Size: 11.4 x 7.5 x 11 inches, 6.6 pounds
No salt or ice is required, just freeze the patented canister, connect it to the maker, add your ingredients, and power up the unit.
The Deni soft serve ice cream maker’s powerful motor will work to thoroughly blend, and freeze ice cream quickly.
Automatic Deni Ice Cream Machine w/Candy Crusher
- Full automatic ice cream maker with a 40-watt motor
- Makes up to 1-1/2 quarts of ice cream with no salt or ice
- See-thru lid, anti-slip, cord storage
- Candy crusher dispenses candy or cookies into ice cream; includes recipes
- Size: 10 x 9 x 14 inches; 7.2 pounds
This oh-so-easy automatic ice cream maker is great for ice cream making, producing up to 1-12 quarts of ice cream in less than a half an hour.
Simply freeze the canister, attach to base and secure paddle, add ingredients slowly, secure the lid, and the unit will blend and freeze ingredients simultaneously for a smooth ice cream or frozen yogurt treat.