The Forbidden Topping Game
The forbidden topping ice cream game is a game of suspense as people try to add as many toppings to their sundaes without choosing the “forbidden” topping and automatically ending their turn. Of course, this game ends with a delicious ice cream sundae for everyone!
What You’ll Need
- About 7-10 different kinds of toppings placed in bowls with serving spoons
- 1 empty bowl for each person
How to Play
- Have people sit in a circle with their empty bowl in hand.
- Place the toppings in the center of the circle.
- Choose one person to go out of the room to a place where he can’t see or hear what is going on in the room.
- While the person is gone, everyone else chooses which topping is “forbidden.”
- Call the person back into the room.
- The person must dish toppings – one kind a time – into his empty bowl.
- If he chooses the “forbidden” topping, he may place it in his bowl – but his turn ends.
- Then another person goes out of the room and the game continues until everyone has had a turn.
- End the game by giving everyone ice cream to go with the toppings they’ve put in their bowl!
Go back to Ice Cream Game Ideas Main Page
Go to Serving-Ice-Cream.com Home Page
Leave a Reply