Sivan’s Fudge Banana Sundae YUM!
by Sarrell Schultz
(Laguna Hills, California, United States)
A vanilla bean sundae served on fresh chewy fudge and sliced bananas and topped with your favorite nuts!
With a fudge and banana base, this ice cream sundae is served on a tasty foundation. Add your favorite nuts and…it’s delicious!!!
What You’ll Need
- Any Chewy Fudge Mix (baked)
- Bananas (sliced)
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Your Favorite Nuts
What You’ll Need to Do
- Start out with any chewy fudge mix and bake it.
- When the fudge is done, cut it into squares and pack some at the bottom of a bowl.
- Take a few bananas and slice them into thin pieces and layer them on top of the fudge.
- Then, scoop some creamy vanilla bean ice cream on top of that.
- Top it with your favorite nuts!
- It’s delicious!!!