No-Hands Ice Cream Eating Game
by Robert A. Piacquad
(Roswell, GA U.S.A )
What You’ll Need
- 1 plate or bowl full of ice cream for each person
- Sundae toppings (optional)
- Clean-up supplies!
How to Play
- Dish out an equal amount of ice cream into bowls or plates so that everyone has one. (Plates will be easier and less messy for contestants to eat from.)
- You can add sundae toppings as well for an added challenge if you wish!
- Don’t give anyone a spoon! (Tie everyone’s hands behind their back if you wish.)
- Have everyone place their plate of ice cream on a table.
- Instruct everyone to keep their hands behind their backs.
- On “Go” – everyone must try to eat their ice cream without using their hands.
- The first person to totally complete their ice cream is the winner!
- This variation throws in the challenge of balancing!
- Rather than placing the ice cream on a table, have everyone place their ice cream on the ground.
- Everyone must then get down on their knees in front of their ice cream and put their arms behind their backs.
- The first person to totally complete their ice cream is the winner.
Go back to Ice Cream Game Ideas Main Page
Go to Serving-Ice-Cream.com Home Page
Leave a Reply