What You’ll Need
- Monopoly Board or Homemade Board
- A pair of Dice
- Playing pieces or different colored paper cut in small circles
- Different types of toppings or things to represent toppings
- Homemade action cards (see below)
How to Play
Lay out a Monopoly game board.
Use game pieces to more around the board or cut out different colored circles to represent ice cream sundae dishes.
Roll a pair of dice to move your dish around the board.
Place small ice cream toppings at different checkpoints along the way. If you land on those spots, you get to pick up those toppings to make a “sundae.”
Of course, there are obstacles along the way. Instead of using the Monopoly cards, make your own cards that say such things as
- Lose one topping
- Miss a turn
- Move backwards
- Pick up any topping you want
The first person to complete their “sundae” with all the necessary toppings wins.
You’ll probably have to go around the board multiple times.