Stormy’s Spicy SUNnydae
(Kingsport, TN, USA)
A dark chocolate ice cream sundae with a dash of cinnamon, a bit of red chili, chunks of fudge, roasted pinon nuts, and thickened Mexican hot chocolate.
An ice cream sundae treat with a Mexican flair! A fun combination of sweet and spicy flavors!
What You’ll Need
- A dash of Cinnamon
- A bit of Red Chili
- Sweet Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chunks of Fudge
- Pinon Nuts
- Thickened Mexican Hot Chocolate
What You’ll Need to Do
- Fold a dash of cinnamon and a bit of red chili into sweet dark chocolate ice cream scooped into a large bowl.
- Mix in some thick chunks of fudge and roasted pinon nuts.
- Pour some thickened Mexican hot chocolate on top and add more roasted pinon nuts.
- But, I don’t have any ice cream in the kitchen to show a picture!
Go back to Ice Cream Sundae Main Page
Go to Serving-Ice-Cream.com Home Page
Leave a Reply