Peanuts Gone Wild
by Michele Anne Jaquays
(Mohawk, NY, USA)
A peanut butter and chocolate ice cream sundae with peanut butter topping, fudge topping, Spanish peanuts, chocolate covered peanuts, and chocolate covered cherries.
Peanut butter and chocolate were made to be served together! This sundae capitalizes on this great flavor combo. Be careful..it’s truly Peanuts Gone Wild!
What You’ll Need
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Topping
- Fudge Topping
- Spanish Peanuts
- Chocolate Covered Peanuts
- Chocolate Covered Cherries
What You’ll Need to Do
- Place 1 large scoop of peanut butter ice cream and 1 large scoop of chocolate ice cream into your bowl.
- Smother with peanut butter topping and fudge topping.
- Sprinkle Spanish peanuts, chocolate covered peanuts, and cherries over top.
Go back to Ice Cream Sundae Main Page
Go to Serving-Ice-Cream.com Home page
Leave a Reply