Peanut… Peanut Buster!
(Paragould, AR )
An ice cream sundae for peanut lovers…and for everyone who loves the delicious combo of ice cream and peanuts together! An easy recipe for homemade chocolate and peanut butter sauce is also included with this ice cream sundae.
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup of Chocolate Syrup
- 1/4 cup of Peanut Butter
- Ice Cream Sundae
- Ben & Jerry’s “Chubby Hubby” Ice Cream
- Salted Peanuts
- Whipped Cream
- 1 Cherry
What You’ll Need to Do
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Sauce:
- Microwave the chocolate syrup for about 30-45 seconds. Stir in peanut butter until completely blended.
- Ice Cream Sundae:
- Place Ben and Jerry’s “Chubby Hubby” ice cream in a bowl.
- Smoother with your homemade chocolate peanut butter sauce.
- Sprinkle with salted peanuts.
- Add whipped cream.
- Decorate with a cherry on the top…and enjoy your Peanut Buster!