Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
Haagen Dazs ice cream is a delightful treat that the whole family will love!
Where does Haagen-Dazs ice cream come from?
The company was founded by Reuben Mattus in the 1920s. He started with a small traveling ice cream sales cart, insisting to produce the best ice cream possible by using only the finest and freshest ingredients.
The family business grew throughout the next several decades, building a loyal group of supporters and a reputation for making the best premium ice cream available. In 1983, the Pillsbury Company acquired Haagen-Dazs and has maintained the original commitment to high quality ingredients.
The Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Experience
Not only does Haagen-Dazs offer great ice cream products, they also provide many helpful resources for ice cream lovers.
The Haagen-Dazs website features many great resorces for their loyal fans:
- Ice cream presentation ideas
- Ice cream dessert recipes
- Frozen drink recipes
- Store locations
- Gift card sales
Haagen-Dazs even has a newsletter devoted to hand-crafted ice cream.
- Ice Cream: this frozen favorite comes in classic and limited edition flavors.
- Five: a delicious brand of all-natural ice cream made from only five ingredients.
- Single serve cups: these little cups are the perfect size for quick Haagen-Dazs cravings.
- Sorbet: cuts calories but not flavor with these amazingly delicious frozen fruit-flavored desserts.
- Frozen yogurt: Haagen-Dazs offers a light alternative that doesn’t sacrifice one bit of terrific flavor.
- Ice cream bars: these handheld treats are the to-go version of Haagen-Dazs’ unique ice cream, sorbet, and frozen yogurt.
- Specialty ice cream dishes: these creative ice cream dishes are available in local Haagen-Dazs stores.
Popular Haagen-Dazs Flavors
- Classic Flavors
- Banana Split
- Butter Pecan
- Caramel Apple Pie
- Cherry Vanilla
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Cookies & Cream
- Creme Brulee
- Java Chip
- Mint Chip
- Rocky Road
- Vanilla Bean
- White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
- Limited Edition Flavors
- Amaretto Almond Crunch
- Bananas Foster
- Blueberry Crumble
- Sweet Chai Latte
Check out the Haagen-Dazs web site. Find a local store nearby that carries Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream, or find a Haagen-Dazs shop that makes ice cream specialties! Discover frozen drink recipes and dessert recipes to try and enjoy.
What kind of ice cream flavors make you smile? What kinds do you like less?
Have you enjoyed Haagen-Dazs or other ice cream recently? If not…why not give it a try?
Haagen Dazs ice cream is delicious. I love it! I don’t know why. I’ve always looked at their ice cream as more stylish and classy than frozen treats from other companies.