White Mountain Ice Cream Maker
The Rival White Mountain ice cream maker uses a rock salt and ice mixture to make ice cream. It’s a great “toy” to have in the kitchen.
White Mountain has been making ice cream makers for over 100 years! They specialize in manufacturing the good ol’ fashioned style ice cream makers. The rock salt/ice method has been around for decades and was used to make ice cream for those ice cream socials Grandma always raved about!
White Mountain offers both electric and hand crank ice cream makers. You can choose whether you want electricity or your own reliable elbow grease to churn your ice cream to perfection!
Whichever you choose, get ready for some good old fashioned fun with your Rival White Mountain ice cream freezer!
You can read real customer reviews and buy the White Mountain Ice cream Maker
Features for Rival White Mountain Ice Cream Freezers
- Tub: New England White Pine, Maple Finish, 3 Coats of Sealer, Stain, & Lacquer
- Cream Can: Stainless Steel (durable, prevents corrosion from salt)
- Triple Motion Three Gear Cast Iron Drive (helps produce smooth ice cream)
- Dasher: Tin Plated Cast Iron (durable, will not warp)
- Scraper Blades: Self-adjusting, Made of Norwegian Beechwood
- Makes ice cream in 20-40 minutes (depending on the ingredients)
White Mountain Electric Ice Cream Makers
White Mountain electric ice cream makers come equipped with a commercial grade motor (110 Volts AC, 12,000 RPM., 1.5 Amp).
- White Mountain offers two different sizes of electric ice cream makers.
- 4-Quart Electric White Mountain Ice Cream Freezer
- 6-Quart Electric White Mountain Ice Cream Freezer
The White Mountain electric ice cream makers combine the old fashioned look of making ice cream out of a wooden bucket with the modern convenience of electric powered churning! In addition, most household electric ice cream makers produce a 1-2 quart batch of ice cream. The White Mountain models far surpass this…they can churn out 4-6 quarts of ice cream at a time! The durable cream can and specially patented triple motion gear drive make these ice cream makers a great choice for any ice cream lover!
White Mountain Manual Ice Cream Makers
White Mountain manual ice cream makers are operated by a hand crank.
White Mountain offers two different sizes of manual ice cream makers.
- 4-Quart Hand Crank White Mountain Ice Cream Freezer
- 6-Quart Hand Crank White Mountain Ice Cream Freezer
White Mountain hand crank ice cream makers allow you to have the fun of churning your homemade ice cream to perfection! It’ll take a bit of work, but with the help of the triple motion gear drive, cast iron dasher, and self-adjusting scraper blades – you should have no problem making some great homemade, hand cranked ice cream! When your cranking is done and the ice cream is thick, you can sit back and enjoy your ice cream that was well worth the work!
White Mountain Ice Cream Makers add a little old fashioned flair to your homemade frozen desserts!
Looking for recipes for your Rival ice cream maker? Check out these Rival Ice Cream Maker Recipes.
Go back to Ice Cream Maker Main Page
Go to Serving-Ice-Cream.com Home Page from White Mountain Ice Cream Maker
Leave a Reply