Turkey Hill Ice Cream
Turkey Hill ice cream from Turkey Hill Dairy is a favorite treat for all who’ve tried it!
But if you’re like me, you’ve wondered what in the world turkeys have to do with a dairy! Turkey Hill was named after the ridge on which it is located…Turkey Hill – a name given to this piece of land because it was a great place to hunt for wild turkey!
Turkey Hill Dairy is located in Lancaster County, PA. They ship their ice cream to stores from Maine to North Carolina and as far west as Ohio – and if you order online, they’re willing to ship it even further than that!
So, what exactly is Turkey Hill all about anyway?
The Turkey Hill Ice Cream Experience
Turkey Hill offers not only a wonderful ice cream experience, but also an experience of wholesome fun.
Turkey Hill Dairy’s Website is full of fun games:
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Coloring Pages
- Online Games
Contests: win anything from the giant Turkey Hill Cow at your birthday party to a years supply of ice cream!
Turkey Hill is the Official Ice Cream of the Philadelphia Phillies and the Philadelphia Eagles!
The Ice Cream Journal is Turkey Hill’s blog about – you guessed it – Ice Cream!
Turkey Hill Products
- Ice Cream: Premium, Natural, No Sugar Added, or Light
- Frozen Yogurt
- Venice Premium Ice: fruity flavored Venice Ice
- Frozen Yogurt Smoothie: combination of frozen yogurt and Venice Premium Ice
- Duetto Gelati: soft serve ice cream mixed with Venice Premium ice
- Creamy Commotions: limited edition flavors
- Iced Tea
- Nature’s Accents: herbal iced teas
- Fruit Drinks
- Cool Moos: milk and flavored milk
- T-Fusion Energy Drinks: sparkling energy tea
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Sundae Cones
Turkey Hill Gear
- Kitchen Items: Mug, Ice Cream Spade
- Other Gear: Cooler, bag, baseball, history book…and a whole lot more!
- Gift Certificates
Popular Turkey Hill Flavors
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- Colombian Coffee Ice Cream
- Banana Split Ice Cream
Check out Turkey Hill Dairy’s Website. Find a store near you that carries Turkey Hill ice cream or order some online! Play a game and participate in a contest or two!
Favorite or Not-So Favorite
Ice Cream Flavors?
Did you just eat some ice cream? We’d love to hear about what you thought about it!
Is it a flavor you just can’t live without?
Was there something about the ice cream you wished was a little better?
Tell us about it!