An ice cream sundae with a unique combination of ice cream flavors blended together with the taste of marshmallows and almonds…the end result? A delicious flavor!
What You’ll Need
- 1 scoop of Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 1 scoop of Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 scoop of Banana Ice Cream
- Marshmallow Sauce
What You’ll Need to Do
- In your ice cream bowl, place 1 scoop of peanut butter ice cream, 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream, and 1 scoop of banana ice cream.
- Top the ice cream scoops with marshmallow sauce.
- Sprinkle almonds on top and enjoy!