Sundae Night at the Movies
by Robert Neveloff
(Livingston, NJ USA)
A vanilla ice cream sundae with pineapple topping, whipped cream, and chocolate sprinkles.
Every Sunday night when I was a kid, I ate my favorite ice cream sundae while watching the Sunday night movie.
While I do not eat that much ice cream these days, when I have my “Sundae Night at the Movies” sundae, it reminds me of sitting with mom and dad and my siblings watching TV on the Magnavox console.
What You’ll Need
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pineapple Topping
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sprinkles
What You’ll Need to Do
- Scoop 2 generous scoops of vanilla ice cream into your favorite ice cream bowl.
- Smother ice cream with pineapple topping.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Decorate with chocolate sprinkles.
- Sit back and enjoy with a good movie!