Peanut Butter and Banana Sundae
A chunky monkey ice cream sundae covered with melted peanut butter mixed with evaporated milk and sprinkled with dry roasted peanuts on top
Simple. Easy. Unique. Peanut Buttery. Banana-y. Yum! A great sundae to try!
What You’ll Need
- A couple tablespoons of Peanut Butter
- A couple tablespoons of Evaporated Milk
- Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
- Dry Roasted Peanuts
What You’ll Need to Do
- Put a couple tablespoons of peanut butter in a small bowl and add a couple tablespoons of evaporated milk.
- Put it in the microwave and heat it till the peanut butter melts – but not long enough for the peanut butter to burn. (I use the “melt butter” setting on microwave oven.)
- Stir the peanut butter and milk together.
- Pour it over a bowl of Chunky Monkey ice cream.
- Sprinkle a handful of dry roasted peanuts on top.
Go back to Ice Cream Sundae Main Page
Go to Serving-Ice-Cream.com Home page
Leave a Reply