Old Fashioned Goodness
by Rosanne Morrison
(Rockford, IL USA)
A Blue Bunny ice cream sundae with bananas, strawberries, pineapple, fudge, whipped cream, walnuts, and maraschino cherry.
Feel free to choose your favorite flavor of Blue Bunny ice cream. It will taste great in this sundae!
- Blue Bunny ice cream – any kind
- Sliced Bananas
- Pineapple Pieces
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Real Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherry
What You’ll Need to Do
- Scoop out your favorite flavor of Blue Bunny ice cream into your bowl.
- Arrange sliced bananas, strawberries, and pineapple pieces on top of ice cream.
- Pour hot fudge sauce over ice cream.
- Top with real whipped cream.
- Sprinkle walnuts over ice cream sundae.
- Place a maraschino cherry on top!
Go back to Ice Cream Sundae Main Page
Go to Serving-Ice-Cream.com Home Page
Leave a Reply