Dirt Ice Cream Cake
the frozen dirt and worm cake
by Christina Sutton
(Veneta, Oregon USA)
If you’re looking for an easy ice cream cake and you love chocolate and cherries…then this is the ice cream dessert of your dreams. Chocolate and cherries are a delicious combination especially when you can make a treat so easily!
2 packages of (1 LB) cream-filled sandwich cookies, crushed (this will make about 6 cups)
1 cup of butter or margarine
1/2 gallon of chocolate or fudge brownie ice cream
1/2 gallon of cookies and cream icecream
2 (12 oz) containers of frozen whipped topping or cool whip (thawed)
3 cups of prepared hot fudge
3 cups of chocolate fudge pudding
2 small packages of gummy worms
1) Mix crushed cookies and the melted butter (or margarine).
2) Press mixture firmly in the bottom of a large cake pan.
3) In a mixing bowl, stir together chocolate (or fudge brownie) ice cream and 1 container of whipped topping.
4) Spoon evenly onto chocolate cookie crust. Then freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
5) Mix pudding mix and add 1 small package of gummy worms to mixture. Spoon on evenly and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
6) In a mixing bowl, stir together cookies and cream ice cream and 1 container of whipped topping.
7) Spoon evenly onto frozen chocolate pudding layer. Then freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
8) Pour prepared hot fudge and sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbles.
9) Decorate with gummy worms as desired… Freeze for 3 hours or until firm and…
Go back to Ice Cream Cake Recipes Main Page
Go back to Serving-Ice-Cream.com Home Page from Dirt Ice Cream Cake
Leave a Reply