Topping Giveaway Ice Cream Game
This ice breaker ice cream game gets people talking. Guests aren’t allowed to say the words “Yes” or “No” – if they do – they lose a peanut! It’s a great game for an ice cream party where people don’t know each other, because it spurs interaction with others.
What You’ll Need
- 10 peanut halves for each person (or other sundae topping that won’t melt in people’s hands – no chocolate!)
How to Play
- Give every guest 10 peanut halves when they arrive at the ice cream party.
- Tell each guest they must not say the words “Yes” or “No” – but they need to try to get other people to say “Yes” or “No.”
- Whoever says the words “Yes” or “No” must give one of the peanut halves to the person who got him to say those words.
- The person with the most peanut halves at the end of the game wins.
- You can play this game as an initial ice breaker or continue to play it during your whole party.