by Angie P
(South Elgin, IL USA)
A pink peppermint ice cream sundae topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and crushed peppermint candy.
Here’s an ice cream sundae that’s a satisfying way to end a meal! MocaMintCrunch add’s a little flair to the traditional peppermint/chocolate flavor combination!
What You’ll Need
- Pink Peppermint Ice Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Crushed Peppermint Candy
What You’ll Need to Do
- Take the pink peppermint ice cream and scoop it into your bowl.
- Then, put chocolate sauce on top of the ice cream.
- Next, spray on some whipped cream.
- Finally, add some crushed peppermint candy on top.
- Enjoy a new family favorite!
Go back to Ice Cream Sundae Main Page
Go to Serving-Ice-Cream.com Home Page
Leave a Reply